Corporate Events Information
3 to 4 hours maximum, time that includes the cooking demonstration / hands-on cooking and food tasting / drinks / coffee / tea.
Type of classes available
- Hands-on class : all food prep & cooking process will be done by people attending, the chef will provide instructions and guidance throughout the class.
- Demonstration: the chef will prepare and cook everything whilst explaining the whole procedure, theatre-style class.
- Cook-off: hands-on class where attendants will be grouped into two teams competing against each other.
Theme of the class (please find our most popular classes below with a few suggestions made for each)
- Italian cuisine ( risotto, chicken saltimbocca, home made pasta / lasagne / pasta sauces from scratch )
- Indian cuisine ( chana masala, butter chicken, home made naan bread, tandoori )
- Asian cuisine ( Malaysian mango-slaw, beef & pineapple, sushi)
- Fish & Seafood ( scallops, trout, mackerel, swordfish - various dishes)
- European Cuisine ( tapas, paella, French chocolate gateaux, Moroccan goat tagine )
- Baking Classes
- Cake Decorating Classes
If there is anything in particular you’d like to cook during your class, a certain dish or any other request for themes, there won’t be any issue in including them into the evening’s schedule.
If there are any dietary requirements, please notify us in due time as to cater our best for all attending. Prices for Private Events
- 10-12 people € 60.00pp
- 12-14 people € 55.00pp
- 14-16 people € 50.00pp
- 16-20 people TBA
Please contact us regarding the prices when the provisional booking is made as they are variable depending on the menu/dishes and number of people attending. If required, drinks can also accompany your private event as follows:
Should you prefer, we can purchase drinks for the class and the charges are :
€ 15.00 per bottle of wine and € 30.00 per case of beer.
You can also bring along your preferred drinks, we are currently charging a corkage fee and it is € 5.00 per bottle of wine and €10.00 per case of beer. The allowed limit will be 6 bottles of wine and 2 cases of beer, regardless of the provider.
Coffee and tea will be provided throughout the class FOC.
Soft drinks can also be supplied on request.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|DOWNLOAD INFORMATION||Enquire Now|
Brenna’s Cookshop & Cook School
7 Oliver Plunkett Str, Cork
Telephone : 021 427 82 83
Fax: 021 427 45 33